View our SMS/Text communication policy.
NOTICE TO RESIDENTS OF THE EUROPEAN UNION AND THE UNITED KINGDOM
Nothing in this notice should be construed as amending, modifying, replacing, or otherwise affecting the terms and conditions of any transactions between you and the Company, except that to the extent any such terms and conditions are inconsistent with the General Data Privacy Regulations of the European Union and the equivalent rules of the United Kingdom and any other applicable jurisdiction (altogether, the “GDPR”).
Information we collect and how we use it:
We may collect personal information that identifies you as an individual, such as:
- Your name;
- Your job title and company name;
- Your postal address (including billing and shipping addresses);
- Your telephone or fax number;
- Your e-mail address;
- Your vendor Tax ID numbers;
- Your financial information when you use your credit or debit card to make a purchase;
- Your purchase history; and
- Your current and prior work experience.
Blissoma collects personal information when you participate in various opportunities that we provide, for example:
- When you create an account on the Site for any purpose;
- When you register for subscriptions or other communications through this Site, Twitter, or any other social media or web application;
- When you order a product or service through the Site, social media or any other web application;
- When you make a request;
- When you make a payment through the Site;
- When you participate in a contest, promotion, sweepstakes, survey or other promotion;
- When you participate in a blog or forum or write a product review; and
- When we conduct market research or when we meet you at a social or other event.
Automatically Collected Information
We may passively collect information that is automatically sent to us by your web browser or your internet service provider. This information typically includes your domain name, your user name, and your numerical IP address. The amount of information sent by your web browser depends on its settings. Please refer to your browser if you want to learn what information it sends. We use this type of information to see which web pages you visit at the Site, which website you visited before coming to the Site, and where you go after you leave the Site. We can then develop statistics that help us understand how our visitors use the Site and how we can improve it.
When you submit a question or suggestion using this Site, you will be required to provide information that we need to complete your request, including your name, address, phone number, and/or email address. We may have collected similar information from you in the past. We do not collect any other type of personally identifiable information on this Site unless we expressly request such information from you and you provide it to us. Such information is subject to the terms of the section of this policy entitled “User Generated Information.”
Cookie Generated Information
We may actively obtain information about you by installing a marker on your computer commonly called a “cookie.” Cookies enable us to know you by a computer-generated, unique identifier. By providing you with a unique cookie, we are able to create a database of your previous choices and preferences, and in situations where these choices or preferences need to be collected again; they can be supplied by us automatically, saving you time and effort. Your computer may be specially configured to reject cookies; please refer to your browser for more information. Many websites of companies associated with Blissoma will allow you to visit without accepting cookies, but some features of the Site may not work properly if you choose to reject cookies.
If you do not wish to receive cookies from the Website, please contact us at the information below and discontinue using the Website.
User Generated Information
We collect information at this Site when you contact us and when you respond to surveys, questionnaires, enter contests, sweepstakes, giveaways, or applications we make available. If you e-mail us, you are voluntarily releasing the content of your e-mail to us (including your e-mail address). If you answer questions we have placed on the Site page, you are also voluntarily releasing that information to us. You may decide not to answer any questions presented to you at the Site; if you do, you may still continue your visit, but we may elect not to provide you with services, opportunities, responses or features related to the questions you choose not to answer.
How Information is Used and Shared
We may use personal information for one or more of the following purposes:
- Respond to your inquiries; collect your suggestions, and fulfill your requests, such as to send you e-mail alerts, and contact you to answer any questions to the extent possible.
- Send you important information regarding the Site or terms, conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information.
- Complete and fulfill your purchase or request or inquiry, including requests and inquiries for or about products or opportunities we might offer, and, for example, to communicate with you regarding your request, and provide you with related customer service and assistance, if any.
- Send you marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you, including information about upcoming opportunities, invitations, events, apps, exclusive deals, sales and discounted products.
- Personalize your experience on the Site by presenting tailored products, services and offers.
- Allow you to participate in surveys, sweepstakes, contests and similar promotions and to administer these activities. Some of these activities have additional rules, which could contain additional information about how we use and disclose your personal information, so we recommend that you read these rules carefully.
- Allow you to communicate and interact with others through the Site (for example, through a blog, message board, messaging functionality, chat functionality, profile or other social media).
- Enable our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, researching and developing new products, enhancing the Site, improving our services, developing marketing events, identifying usage trends and determining the effectiveness of our services and our promotional campaigns. We may analyze personal and professional information (including occupation and industry data) for historical, statistical, or scientific purposes, or we may store the personal information for your convenience should you return to the Site in the future. We may create anonymized reports or lists of this information and use it for future business purposes.
- As we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law; (b) to comply with legal process and for any legal purpose (other than credit information); (c) to investigate security breaches; (d) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities; (e) to enforce our terms and conditions; (f) to protect our operations; (g) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, you or others; and (h) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
In the course of any of these activities, we may transmit any of the information we have collected with affiliates or third parties. An example of a third party that could receive your personal information is a data processing contractor that operates computer systems on our behalf or a company with whom we transact business or associate with for the purposes of offering certain products, services, a contest, sweepstakes, or other promotion event.
We may use all information collected at the Site for direct marketing and e-marketing purposes including the sharing of the information with our affiliates or third parties unless you specifically request that it not be used for that purpose.
Links to Other Sites; Third Party Services; Your Credit/Debit Card Information
We might only request and obtain your credit card information in a non-electronic format at live events or at our retail location in order to make a payment using our third-party credit/debit card processing company. Thus, credit card information is used for payment processing purposes only. We use a credit/debit card processing company to process the users credit/debit card charges for products, retrieval requests and chargebacks. We do not retain, share, store or use personal information for any secondary purposes (subject to legal requirements) and will exercise reasonable care to prevent disclosure or use of credit/debit card information.
Merchant Services Provider
Your payment information is collected by the Website in an encrypted form and is passed on to the Company’s merchant services provider, Affinipay (www.affinipay.com) and the payment gateway provided by Authorize.net (the “Merchant Services Provider”), for purposes of securing payment between yourself and the Company. The Merchant Services Provider only receives information necessary to verify that any payments between yourself and the Company are authorized. The Merchant Services Provider will use encrypted tools to communicate with your bank, your credit card provider, PayPal, or whatever other account you use to pay for orders to the Company. Your credit card information or other payment information is not retained by the Company except as provided below or in select cases where wholesale clients have specifically instructed us to retain their card information in our password-protected, local file at our office. The Company does not maintain records of your credit card number or other payment information per se, except that if your billing address is the same as your shipping address and you instruct the Website to enter the same billing address as your payment address, the Website will use your stored shipping address as your billing address.
The Merchant Services Provider may receive requests from your bank, credit card provider, PayPal, or other payment provider in order to verify your transactions. The Merchant Services Provider may therefore periodically ask the Company to confirm certain of your order information, which the Company will provide if the Company believes that an order has been placed by you.
The Merchant Services Provider is a third party for purposes of the GDPR.
We are committed to protecting the privacy needs of children and we encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in their children's online activities. We do not target the Site to children less than 13 years of age or knowingly collect information from children for the purpose of selling products or services.
We ask that, unless specifically requested by us, you not send Blissoma, and you not disclose, any sensitive personal information (e.g., information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, criminal background or trade union membership) on or through the Site. We may request only for verification purposes that you verify certain sensitive personal information on a case-by-case basis to respond to your inquiry or improve our Site or provider directory. To the extent you provide any personal information, the disclosure is subject to the terms of the section of this policy entitled “User Generated Information.”
Third Party Advertisers
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Site. Please note that these companies may use information about your visit to the Site in order to provide advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to you. In the course of serving advertisements to this Site, these companies may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please visit http://networkadvertising.org/optout_nonppii.asp.
We use commercially reasonable methods consistent with industry practice to protect your personal information from unauthorized access or disclosure. While we consider these policies and procedures to be adequate, there is still a risk that your personal information could be misappropriated. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is completely secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information. If you have any questions about security on our site, you can send an email to us at email address specified below.
If you do not want us to use your personal information as described in this statement, please contact us at email@example.com. Please note that we will not be able to process questions or contact you without your personal information.
If you have any questions, comments, or would like to request access to the information Blissoma has gathered about you at the Site by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instructions For Exercising Your Right To Instruct Us To Forget Your Information
The GDPR provides a generalized “right to be forgotten,” meaning that you have the right to instruct us to delete any and all information that the Company, the Website, or any of the third parties collects about you. Please contact us by email at email@example.com, or in writing at:
ATTN: Data Use and Privacy Officer
Irie Star LLC (Blissoma)
2730 LaSalle St.
St. Louis, MO 63104
In order to instruct us to forget any or all of the information that the Company, the Website, or any of the third parties collects about you.
Copyright © 2018. Irie Star, LLC d/b/a Blissoma. All rights reserved.